Spring is here, the beauty of East Texas is beckoning, and it’s the season for road trips, camping trips and scenic drives. Now is the perfect time to ensure that your car is running smoothly for the spring and summer driving ahead.
At L.D. Automotive Repair, the best auto repair shop in Frisco, we offer extensive vehicle inspection services to keep your car driving like new. We encourage you to bring your car in for a “springtime check-up.” Not sure what you want to check? You can start by asking for the services listed below, which are some of the ASE recommended springtime auto maintenance tips for your car.
- Read the owner’s manual and follow the recommended service schedules.
- Have hard starts, rough idling, stalling, etc. corrected before hot weather sets in.
- Ask us, your auto repair shop in Frisco, to flush and refill the cooling system (radiator) according to the service manual’s recommendations. The level, condition, and concentration of the coolant should be checked periodically.
- The tightness and condition of belts, clamps, and hoses should be checked by a qualified auto technician.
- Have a marginally operating air conditioner system serviced by a qualified technician to reduce the likelihood of more costly repairs.
- Change the oil and oil filter as specified in owner’s manual. (Properly dispose of used oil.)
- Replace other filters (air, fuel, PCV, etc.) as recommended.
- Check the condition of tires, including the spare. Always check tire pressure when the tires are cold.
- Inspect all lights and bulbs; replace burned out bulbs.
- Replace worn wiper blades and keep plenty of washer solvent on hand to combat summer’s dust and insects.
At our auto repair shop in Frisco, we pride ourselves on our qualified and experienced personnel, quality car repair and maintenance, fair pricing and personal customer service. Call or stop by today at L.D. Automotive Repair for excellent work at our auto repair shop in Frisco.
auto repair shop frisco
L.D. Automotive Repair
8142 Parkwood Blvd.
Frisco, TX 75034
Find Us on Google+ Local!